The only way to really make sure that your BMW is in top condition.
when should I take my car in for a vehicle check ?
Newer generation BMWs produced from around 2001 onwards are fitted with a digital service book called “CBS”, otherwise known as Condition Based Servicing.
This essentially means that your BMW vehicle will tell you when it needs a Vehicle Check service. If the last service was carried out to the correct standards, a digital alert will appear on the speedometer dash area or on the idrive screen (if your vehicle is fitted with an idrive) to advise you that a service is due.
What is a vehicle check ?
BMW vehicle check is a scheduled service which ensures that your BMW vehicle really is in top condition. In this through inspection we cover a wide variety of elements to check safety, roadworthiness and overall performance.
- Checking all safety systems
- Checking all interior lights
- Checking all exterior lights
- Checking windscreen washer system and toping up fluid level if necessary.
- Checking all Tyres for tread depth, patter of wear, overall condition and inflation pressure.
- Check BMW Mobility system (if applicable)
- Checking emergency first aid kit for expiry date, and physical condition of warning triangle.
- Initialise run flat indicator (if applicable)
- Checking engine coolant level and concentration. Re-adjust mixture ratio or top up where necessary.
- Checking headlamp exterior condition and functionality.
- Checking steering fluid reservoir oil level (if hydraulic steering)
- Checking all brake lines and connections for tightness and correct positioning
- Checking under body and all visible parts for damage, correct positioning and tightness
- Checking steering system for failures, play, leaks, damage and wear
- Test Driving - Checking brakes, steering, shock absorbers and gearbox
- Exterior and interior is washed.
- Your BMW Service history is fully updated
parts & cOMPONENTS
We use and recommend genuine BMW parts for repairs, as well as high performance OEM manufacturers who often surpass manufacturer standards. Majority of the components can only be sourced from BMW directly and in our opinion BMW supply the best quality components for your vehicle, with the exception of parts for high performance applications.